Santa and his helpers are coming to Caboolture!
Sunday 1st December - CABOOLTURE WEST - Areas off King Street west (Sponsored by: Kmart Caboolture & Kinetic Force)
Monday 2nd December - MORAYFIELD EAST 1 - Graham Road East to the Highway (Sponsored by: Northside Cleaning & Packaging Supplies)
Tuesday 3rd December - MORAYFIELD EAST 2 - Graham Road West to Morayfield Train Station (Sponsored by: Marsellos Pike Real Estate)
Friday 6th December - CABOOLTURE EAST - McKean Street and Central Lakes (Sponsored by: Loveday Electrical)
Saturday 7th December - CABOOLTURE NORTH - Pumicestone Road areas (Sponsored by: Adam Hain MBRC)
Sunday 8th December - CABOOLTURE SOUTH - Areas between Caboolture River Road and the Caboolture River (Sponsored by: Marsellos Pike Real Estate)
Saturday 14 December - BELLMERE - Areas off Bellmere Road (Sponsored by: Trevor Lewis)
Sunday 15 December - WALKERS ROAD & UPPER CABOOLTURE - Areas off Caboolture Rivers and Oakey Flat Road (Sponsored by: Trevor Lewis)
• All Dates are a guide and may be changed without notice
• Please keep in mind we are all VOLUNTEERS
• The safety of our members is the up most of our importance, therefore any run will be cancelled or suspended in the event of bad weather.
• We will endeavor to start all runs between 5-5.30pm, except on Saturday’s and Sunday’s runs which could start as early as 3pm.
• The Santa Sleigh must be off the road by 8.30pm no exceptions!
• Technical issuing permitting. Some things are out of our control!
• We will try our hardest to visit every street with in the red zones! We are HUMAN and mistakes can be made. Some cul de sacs can be tricky for the fire truck to turn around, if you think you could be missed please move to the end of your street.
• In the event areas are missed due to weather/technical issues etc, a decision will be made by the club to return to that area if time persists.
• We are unable to say what time we will arrive in each street. We will try to keep the post on the day updated.
• While we don’t aim to hit people with lollies as they are thrown, we are not perfect and apologies.
• Please don’t’ get children’s hopes up just in case; we really don’t like to disappoint.
• Lastly, once again this year Caboolture and Morayfield areas will be the only areas we visit. We hope that all residents in Beachmere and Acreage areas understand the huge job our club is undertaking and we hope you are able to view Santa from an alternate location.
Finally, we ask that you please do not try to stop Santa. He is a busy man and this can be dangerous. Please keep children off the road!
An account has been set up for donations if you would like to contribute. THANK YOU!! BSB 034611 A/C 121245
See you out on the road!! MERRY CHRISTMAS
Out and about in CaboolturePosted by Apex club of Caboolture on Sunday, 16 December 2012