Neli Coffee Specialty Coffee Roastery
Neli Coffee is Redcliffe’s only multi-award winning, specialty coffee Brisbane North roastery and one stop shop for all things caffeine related – from green bean to cup and everything in-between. Sourcing the finest beans from around the world, this warm and welcoming, family owned and operated coffee mecca is a beacon for morning mug huggers keen for a caffeine fix, coffee connoisseurs craving to learn how to whip up a perfect cup and home roasters on the prowl for green or roasted beans, barista supplies, coffee machines and more.
Whether new to the wonderful world of coffee, or a devoted coffee snob, Neli’s is the ideal training ground to hone your caffeine chops.
Neli Coffee Awards
- Neli Signature Blend – Bronze Medal, Sydney Royal, Class 2 Cappuccino, 2009 / Silver Medal RASV milk based 2016
- Neli Signature Blend – Bronze Medal, Golden Bean, Filter Category 2011/12 & RASV 2013
- Neli Swiss Water Decaf – Bronze Medal, Golden Bean, Decaf Category 2010/11
- Jetsream Blend – Bronze medal Golden Bean, Espresso Category, 2015
- Mexican Chiapas Organic Single Origin – Silver Medal, Golden Bean, Espresso Category, 2010/11
- Mexican Chiapas Organic Single Origin – Silver Medal, Sydney Royal, Class 1 Espresso, 2011 and 2012
- Brazil Ipanema RFA – Bronze Medal, Sydney Royal, Plunger Category , 2012
- ‘Zumba’ Ecuador Single Origin – Bronze Medal, RASV, Espresso 2013
Tuesday 7:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Wednesday 7:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Thursday 7:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Friday 7:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Saturday 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM
About Roaster Alex
As anyone can imagine, Alex fell into roasting due to a love of coffee. It was after the discovery of the specialty coffee subculture and variety of coffees out there that Alex decided he wanted to get more involved with the production. Currently, in his sixth year at Neli Coffee, Alex is now the Head Roaster responsible for sourcing, evaluating and roasting all the beans that go into your coffees and after five years roasting, he still finds the experimentation of creating new flavours a rewarding process. While it may be challenging to continually roast, taste, tweak and repeat, he wouldn't have it any other way.
Neli Coffee Pty Ltd
Neli Coffee Pty Ltd 293 Macdonnell Road, Clontarf
(07) 3284 9909