Picnic at Pemberley
Mr Fitzwilliam Darcy requests the pleasure of your company at a Picnic at Pemberley.
Join Mr Darcy and Miss Bennet for an afternoon for a decadent afternoon tea, delightful company, games and other diversions at the Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology.
Regency guests will have the opportunity to:
- Enjoy traditional tea cakes and an array of delicious delicacies
- Play Regency era games such as the game of graces, pall-mall and shuttlecock
- Learn the language of the fan
- Test your aim with the popular sport of archery
- See the beautiful stained glass windows in the Abbey Church
- Watch Regency dances
- View the antiquities, fine art, archaeology and cultural heritage on display at the Abbey Museum
Gates will open at 11:30am with afternoon tea served at 2:15pm. Cool beverages will be available throughout the afternoon, hot beverages to be served with afternoon tea.
Lunch hampers are available for purchase and will be available to collect from 11:30am or you can bring your own picnic to enjoy.
Guests will be seated at tables of six.
Dance Kaleidoscope will be running a Regency Dance class at 10:00am for an extra fee.
Your finest Regency wear is encouraged, but not required. You can find accessories at the Abbey Shoppe on the day.
Due to COVID19 government restrictions, all patrons are required to have an allocated seat and may not move between seats on the day.
To ensure all members of your party are seated together please purchase all tickets in one booking. The allocation of seats is at the total discretion of the Abbey Museum.
If you require help with your booking, please call the Abbey Museum on 5495 1652. Tickets processed through the museum will incur a $5 office processing fee.
Abbey Museum of Art & Archaeology
1-63 The Abbey Pl, Caboolture QLD 4510, Australia