Tastes of the Middle East
Gather and Feast invites you on a special journey to enjoy the bold and beautiful tastes of the Middle East, while celebrating the wide array of incredible fresh produce the Moreton Bay region has to offer.
Working closely alongside local growers in the Moreton Bay Region and encouraging a connection between garden to plate is an integral part of our journey to the perfect feast. We source our fresh produce from LuvaBerry, Basilea Herbs and Edible Flowers, Little White Goats Cheese, and Rosemary Acres Organic Farm.
On the Menu
- Local Zaatar sourdough Turkish bread with seasonal dips
- Seared haloumi with orange, dates, local heirloom tomatoes, pomegranates
- Marinated rolled eggplant, Persian rice, lemon tahini, zhough and freeze dried feta
- Organic salad cleanser
- Shish barak - pumpkin filled dumplings, chilli cumin butter, warmed rose harissa yoghurt, mint and pine nuts
- Knafeh - orange scented ricotta, filo pastry, pistachios, local berry mint salad, cardamom yoghurt and Persian fairy floss
A selection of non alcoholic drinks and coffee will also be available.
To book tickets please email email@example.com
Gather & Feast
Gather & Feast 7 James St, Caboolture QLD 4510
(07) 5432 3876