There is so much to do and see in the Moreton Bay Region, here is our top 50!
2. Visit the Bee Gees Way, Redcliffe Parade
4. Follow Tourist Route No. 29 from Woodford, through D’Aguilar, Mt Mee, Oceanview to Dayboro
5. See the daily pelican checking program at 10am at Pelican Park Clontarf
8. Hire kayaks, paddle boards, paddle boats or bikes at Bribie
11. Take a houseboat or Hire a BBQ Boat from Sandstone Point Marina or BBQ Boats - Pontoon Boat Hire - Pacific Harbour Marine
12. Check out the joy flights in a tiger moth or glider, aircraft training and warplane museum at Caboolture and Redcliffe
13. Enjoy fish and chips at one of the many beaches in the region
15. Learn to scuba dive, sail or take a cruise on Moreton Bay
16. Relax and take in a movie at one of the cinemas at Bribie, Morayfield, Strathpine or Redcliffe
17. Take in a live show at the Redcliffe Entertainment Centre
18. Dine al fresco at one of the many foreshore eateries or award winning restaurants on offer
19. Jump out of a perfectly good plane onto the beach
20. Find a bargain at one of the many thrift shops or visit an antique shop
21. Check out the weekend markets around the region
22. Play a round of golf at Bribie, Caboolture, Strathpine, Redcliffe or Woodford
23. Enjoy a bar-b-que at one of the free beach or park picnic areas
24. Try your hand at photography or sketching and capture sunsets
25. See the whales at play in Moreton Bay from June to October. Departures are from Redcliffe Jetty
26. Stop and listen to 3 talking monuments on Bribie Island
27. Wander through the Bribie Island Community Arts Centre, Banksia Beach
28. Take a Miniature Train Ride at Bribie Island on the 3rd Sunday of the month, from 10am - 2:30 pm or Woodford Steam Train 1st & 3rd Sunday of the month, from 10am - 3:30pm
29. Visit a Leopard Tank – 96 Toorbul St, Bribie or Memorial Park, Woodford. The tank is an impressive display of scale and power symbolizing their important contribution to Australia’s military history.
31. Play lawn bowls at Bribie, Narangba, Redcliffe, Deception Bay, Donnybrook, Kallangur, Woordford, Samford, Dayboro or Caboolture
33. Enjoy a paddle in rock pools and picnic under shaded trees at Upper Caboolture and Woodford.
34. Walk across the Ted Smout bridge at Clontarf - all 3kms
35. See equestrian events at the Queensland State Equestrian Centre (QSEC)
36. Test your skill at paintball, skirmish or lazertag
37. Sip a local drop at a winery in the hinterland
38. Experience 4wd driving on the beach at Bribie or through the forest at the D’Aguilar National Park (using your own vehicle) (Permit is required for this activity, contact the visitor information centre for more information)
39. See the Australian Narrow Gauge Railway Museum at Woodford
40. Marvel at the views from Mt Glorious, Mt Nebo and Mt Samson
41. Experience the Redcliffe Convict Trail
42. Look for Samford’s Powerful Owl
43. Take a walk around Lake Eden, North Lakes
44. Shop at Queensland’s first Costco and the newest Ikea in Queensland
45. Fly a kite at Pelican Park. Redcliffe Kiteflyers are a regular sight every second Sunday of the month
47. Enjoy Lake Samsonvale and Lake Kurwongbah
48. Take the children to the Jumping Pillow at Scarborough Beach Park
49. Discover our A2 Submarine replica in Ruth Whitfield Park, Kallangur
50. Visit one of the 7 visitor information centres located at Bribie Island, BP Travel Centre Burpengary, Caboolture Historical Village, Pine Rivers Park, the Redcliffe Jetty, Pelican Park, Clontarf and Woodford
For best kid friendly restaurant north Brisbane, head to the Moreton Bay Region. READ MORE!...
If you’re struggling to find after dark things to do in Moreton Bay Region for adults & families...
You might be surprised at the diversity of natural attractions waiting for you to enjoy in the...
For relaxing, adventurous, active, scenic, high-flying, on-water & in-water Spring things to do in...
Looking for some affordable weekend entertainment for you and the kids? Check out our top four...
Explore Moreton Bay Region with our PART 1 Adventure Guide to see you through the summer. For 32...
Everyone is different – let us inspire you with content you want to see.