There is so much to do in Redcliffe. Here are 50 ideas thanks to the Redcliffe Jetty Visitor Information Centre!
1. Ride a bike along the foreshore from Clontarf to Scarborough
2. Stroll along the Woody Point Jetty
3. See the pelican checking program at 10am at Pelican Park Clontarf
4. Hire an electric e-bike from Sift Cafe and cruise the waterfront along the shared pathway
6. Visit the Redcliffe Library, Oxley Avenue Redcliffe
7. Visit the Redcliffe Art Gallery, Irene Street Redcliffe
8. Swim at Settlement Cove Lagoon on Redcliffe Parade, Redcliffe
9. Drive down Prince Edward Parade and view one of Queensland's best tree-lined street (pictured below).
10. Fly a kite at Pelican Park
41. Take a bus ride around the peninsula
42. See the trotters at the Paceway, Oxley Avenue, Redcliffe
43. Walk along the Margate foreshore boardwalk
44. Stroll along Humpybong Creek and learn about the flora and fauna
45. Sketch your favourite scene under the shade of a tree
46. Enjoy a barbeque at one of the free beachside picnic areas
47. Try your hand at photography and capture great moments
48. See the whales play from June to October
49. Enjoy the jumping pillows at Scarborough Beach Park
50. Visit one of the 2 visitor information centres for information about Redcliffe located at the Redcliffe Jetty, Redcliffe Parade Redcliffe and Pelican Park, Clontarf.
For best kid friendly restaurant north Brisbane, head to the Moreton Bay Region. READ MORE!...
If you’re struggling to find after dark things to do in Moreton Bay Region for adults & families...
You might be surprised at the diversity of natural attractions waiting for you to enjoy in the...
For relaxing, adventurous, active, scenic, high-flying, on-water & in-water Spring things to do in...
Looking for some affordable weekend entertainment for you and the kids? Check out our top four...
Explore Moreton Bay Region with our PART 1 Adventure Guide to see you through the summer. For 32...
Everyone is different – let us inspire you with content you want to see.