There is so much to do in Redcliffe. Here are 50 ideas thanks to the Redcliffe Jetty Visitor Information Centre!
1. Enjoy fish and chips at one of the beaches
2. Watch the sun set from Woody Point Jetty
3. Check out the views across Moreton Bay from Sunny's Margate Beach Rooftop Bar with a cocktail in hand
4. Hire an electric e-bike from Ride Electric and cruise the waterfront along the shared pathway
6. Visit the Redcliffe Library, Oxley Avenue Redcliffe
7. Take a self-guided Redcliffe Art Gallery tour
8. Swim at Settlement Cove Lagoon on Redcliffe Parade, Redcliffe
9. Drive down Prince Edward Parade and view one of Queensland's best tree-lined street (pictured below).
10. Hop aboard River to Bay from Redcliffe Jetty and enjoy an Oyster and Champagne Tour
11. Play on Redcliffe’s train at Railway Place, Scarborough
13. Indulge in seafood at The Golden Ox
14. Take a stroll through the Redcliffe Botanic Gardens, George Street, Redcliffe
15. Learn about our history at the Redcliffe Museum, Anzac Avenue, Redcliffe
41. Take a bus ride around the peninsula
42. See the trotters at the Paceway, Oxley Avenue, Redcliffe
43. Walk along the Margate foreshore boardwalk
44. Stroll along Humpybong Creek and learn about the flora and fauna
45. Sketch your favourite scene under the shade of a tree
46. Enjoy a barbeque at one of the free beachside picnic areas
47. Try your hand at photography and capture great moments
48. See the whales play from June to November
49. Enjoy the jumping pillows at Scarborough Beach Park
50. Visit one of the two Visitor Information Centres for information about Redcliffe located at the Redcliffe Jetty, Redcliffe Parade Redcliffe and Pelican Park, Clontarf.
Whether you're a music lover, nature enthusiast, or adventure seeker, there's something for everyone to enjoy this spring school holiday long weekend in Moreton Bay, near Brisbane.
Looking for school holiday activities near Brisbane these spring school holidays? Look no further than Moreton Bay. Just a 40-minute drive north of Brisbane, the region has everything you can think of from whale watching and water obstacle courses to mini golf and 4x4 adventures.
Time to take a trip, time to book that holiday in the deliciously Moreton Bay!
Where to find the best sand belt and hinterland courses in Queensland. Grab the boys and head to Moreton Bay Region for four-days of “putt-tastic” fun.