There is so much to do in Redcliffe. Here are 50 ideas thanks to the Redcliffe Jetty Visitor Information Centre!
2. Watch the sun set from Woody Point Jetty
3. Check out the views across Moreton Bay from Sunny's Margate Beach Rooftop Bar with a cocktail in hand
4. Hire an electric e-bike from Sift Cafe and cruise the waterfront along the shared pathway
6. Visit the Redcliffe Library, Oxley Avenue Redcliffe
7. Take a self-guided Redcliffe Art Gallery tour
8. Swim at Settlement Cove Lagoon on Redcliffe Parade, Redcliffe
9. Drive down Prince Edward Parade and view one of Queensland's best tree-lined street (pictured below).
10. Fly a kite at Pelican Park
11. Play on Redcliffe’s train at Railway Place, Scarborough
12. See the pelican checking program at 10am at Pelican Park Clontarf
13. Indulge in seafood at The Golden Ox
14. Take a stroll through the Redcliffe Botanic Gardens, George Street, Redcliffe
15. Learn about our history at the Redcliffe Museum, Anzac Avenue, Redcliffe
41. Take a bus ride around the peninsula
42. See the trotters at the Paceway, Oxley Avenue, Redcliffe
43. Walk along the Margate foreshore boardwalk
44. Stroll along Humpybong Creek and learn about the flora and fauna
45. Sketch your favourite scene under the shade of a tree
46. Enjoy a barbeque at one of the free beachside picnic areas
47. Try your hand at photography and capture great moments
48. See the whales play from June to October
49. Enjoy the jumping pillows at Scarborough Beach Park
50. Visit one of the two Visitor Information Centres for information about Redcliffe located at the Redcliffe Jetty, Redcliffe Parade Redcliffe and Pelican Park, Clontarf.
Looking for best seafood Brisbane and beyond? Find some of the best seafood on offer at these...
From waterfront apartments to cabins on the marina and popular caravan parks, Moreton Bay Region's...
Best places to sink a few beers in Redcliffe. We've got your back!...
It may be winter, but we're blessed here in Queensland with warm days and sunny skies...